I am not used to strip waxing my legs and so, I result to shaving them whenever I’m in the mood to wear a pair of shorts or when I’m wearing short dresses. Thankfully, though I am not a skilled “stripper”, I can say that I do a pretty good job when I shave my legs.
- Getting super sharp safety razors is among the primary things you have to do if you want to shave your legs safely. I recommend the use of razors with triple blades.
- Also, let me tell you that you should change the blades regularly. Change it after using the five times at the most. Crude or dull razors would definitely result to cuts, scratches, and ingrown hair. Worse, you might spend hours shaving and shaving only to end up with a not-so-smooth and barely shaved legs.
- Aside from sharp razors, I suggest you wet your legs with warm (not hot) water three to five minutes before you start shaving. Use moisturizing shaving soaps or creams too. If you have none of those, then your hair conditioner will do.
- Don’t shave in a hurry. If you are in a hurry, then might as well not shave at all than risk yourself of having nasty cuts and scratches.
- After shaving, DO NOT scrub your legs with your loofa. Give your skin a break. Better yet, apply moisturizing lotion on your shaved skin.