When the last warm days are gone and cold weather approaches, you will definitely need the best juice for a cold to boost your immune system.
During the cold season more viruses are knocking on the door. Protecting against them is sometimes difficult. In order to be as resilient as possible in the fight against the viruses that are rampant in the winter, you should already think of some kind of homemade immune booster to avoid getting sick.
One of the possible options, which is both easy and efficient, is the consumption of a miraculous homemade immune booster. It is easy to prepare and each of its components is very useful for the body.
However, before resorting to its consumption, consult your doctor or allergist (when to see allergist).
In this article you can learn how to prepare the best juice for a cold. It is really simple and easy!
For more detailed information how to strengthen your immune system, read my article here.
The quantity of the products depend on your personal preferences and taste.
- First, blend ginger and apples (scrubbed well).
- Then, add to them lemon juice and water.
- If you wish, strain the juice immediately (or 2-3 hours later) through a piece of gauze or a sieve.
- Separately dilute the honey with water and then mix everything.
In case you do not want to blend the products, you can cut them into pieces and make a lemonade.
- Cut pieces of apple, ginger and lemon
- After that add to them the water and honey
- Finally, stir everything.
It must stay for a few hours and then the homemade immune booster is ready for consumption.
Why This Is The Best Juice For A Cold?
- Strengthens the body and the immune system
- Accelerates recovery from colds and flu
- Soothes nausea and stomach cramps
- It has a beneficial effect on the nervous system
- Stimulates digestion, bowel function and reduces bloating
- Stimulates blood circulation
- It will keep you warm better than the thickest winter blanket 🙂
This simple and easy drink can really help you. Keep your immune system in good condition to stay healthy and happy!