It’s quiet better going with natural ways to thicken your hair rather than going with expensive treatments like hair weaving, hair extensions and hair implantation’s
It’s quite better going with natural ways to thicken your hair rather than going with expensive treatments like hair weaving, hair extensions and hair implantation’s. Just open up your kitchen and follow some simple treatments for hair that helps to grow faster and longer:
- Goose berries
- Take a cup of goose berries and remove the seeds first.
- Soak the seedless gooseberries in a cup of milk for about 2 hours.
- Make a smooth paste with it and apply it to your scalp.
- Shampoo after 2 hours.
- This pack promotes hair growth by strengthening the roots.
- Make a fine paste with carrots and apply it to your scalp.
- Wash thoroughly after 15 minutes.
- Take one egg white and a cup of curd.
- Mix both the ingredients and apply it all over your scalp and the hair.
- Dry it off and shampoo.
- This pack helps in the formation of new hair.
- Coconut milk
- Coconut water
- Extract the milk of a coconut and clean your hair once in a week.
(or) Clean your hair with coconut water once in a week for remarkable results.
- Mehendi leaves.
- Turmeric powder.
- Make a smooth paste with a cup of mehendi leaves.
- Add 2 teaspoons of lime juice, 1 teaspoon of sugar and a pinch of turmeric powder to it.
- Mix all the ingredients and apply it to your hair.
- Wash with mild Shampoo after one hour.
- This is the most efficient home remedy for hair growth
- Fenugreek leaves( methi)
- Make a smooth paste with fenugreek leaves and apply it all over your scalp.
- Dry it off and shampoo with warm water.
- This hair mask will allow your hair to grow faster.
Equal proportions of
- Dried Basil leaves
- Dried neem leaves
- Dried Bay leaves
- Make a fine powder with all the given leaves.
- Add some water and make a paste with it.
- Apply it your scalp and hair.
- Rinse with warm water after 30 minutes.
- Grind a cucumber and apply it to your scalp.
- Shampoo after 15 minutes.
- You can notice a huge difference in the quality of your hair.
- Mustard oil.
- Almond oil.
- Take equal proportions of both the given oils and mix it well.
- Apply it on to the scalp and massage for some time.
- Leave aside for 15 minutes and rinse off with a mild shampoo.
- This mask prevents hair loss and boosts hair growth.