Many products on the market promise to help you grow your hair. Do you know that you can achieve the same effect with natural homemade hair growth recipes?
In reality, it’s quite better going with natural ways to thicken your hair rather than going with expensive treatments like hair weaving, hair extensions and hair implantation’s. So, just open up your kitchen and follow some simple homemade remedies for hair growth and thickness that helps to grow faster and longer:
Hair growth recipe #1:
- First, take a cup of gooseberries and remove the seeds first.
- Second, soak the seedless gooseberries in a cup of milk for about 2 hours.
- Then, make a smooth paste with it and apply it to your scalp.
- Finally, shampoo after 2 hours.
- In essence, this homemade hair growth recipe promotes hair growth by strengthening the roots.
Hair growth recipe #2:
- Start with making a fine paste with carrots and apply it to your scalp.
- Then, wash thoroughly after 15 minutes.
Hair growth recipe #3:
- First, take one egg white and a cup of curd.
- Then, mix both the ingredients and apply it all over your scalp and the hair.
- Next, dry it off and shampoo.
- In fact, this pack helps in the formation of new hair.
Hair growth recipe #4:
- Coconut milk
- Coconut water
- Now extract the milk of a coconut and clean your hair once in a week.
Additionally, another method is to clean your hair with coconut water once in a week for remarkable results.
Homemade hair growth recipe #5:
- Mehendi leaves (learn more).
- Turmeric powder.
- To begin with, make a smooth paste with a cup of mehendi leaves.
- Now, add 2 teaspoons of lime juice, 1 teaspoon of sugar and a pinch of turmeric powder to it.
- Mix all the ingredients and apply it to your hair.
- At the end, wash with mild shampoo after one hour.
- As a matter of fact, this is one of the most efficient homemade hair growth recipe
Hair growth recipe #6:
- Fenugreek leaves (Methi)
- First, make a smooth paste with fenugreek leaves and apply it all over your scalp.
- Then, dry it off and shampoo with warm water.
- After all, this hair mask will allow your hair to grow faster.
Homemade hair growth recipe #7:
Equal proportions of
- Start with making a fine powder with all the given leaves.
- Next, add some water and make a paste with it.
- Later, apply it your scalp and hair.
- In effect, rinse with warm water after 30 minutes.
In addition, don’t miss reading other articles related to homemade remedies:
- 10 Best Home Made Packs For Healthy Hair
- 9 Best Home Remedies To Control Hair Fall
- How To Get Rid of Constipation (Home Remedies)
- Home Made Remedies For Common Cold
- Home Made Remedies For Burn Marks
Hair growth recipe #8:
- First, grind a cucumber and apply it to your scalp.
- Next, shampoo after 15 minutes.
- In this case, you can notice a huge difference in the quality of your hair.
Hair growth recipe #9:
- Mustard oil.
- Also, almond oil.
- In the first place, take equal proportions of both the given oils and mix it well.
- Then, apply it on to the scalp and massage for some time.
- Last, leave aside for 15 minutes and rinse off with a mild shampoo.
- Overall, this mask prevents hair loss and boosts hair growth.