Obesity is a chronic condition defined by an excess amount of body fat and is harmful to one’s health
Obesity is a chronic condition defined by an excess amount of body fat and is harmful to one’s health. Being in the overweight ranges increases likelihood of certain diseases and health problems.
(The term obese describe weight ranges that are above what is medically accepted as healthy).
Obesity also increases the risk of developing a number of chronic diseases and is a concern because of its implication for the health of an individual as it increases the risk of many diseases and health conditions including:
- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Heart attack
- Coronary heart disease
- Liver & gallbladder disease
- Sleep apnoea
- Infertility, abnormal periods.
Follow some Natural and Safe weight loss tips given below:
- Make a mixture of 1 teaspoon of Honey and 1 teaspoon of Lime juice in a glass of water. Add 1teaspoon of Ginger juice to it and have regularly the first thing in the morning.
- Little amount of Turmeric powder added to one glass of water before breakfast helps in losing weight.
- Add Green Mint (Pudina) Chutney to your daily diet. Mint is more useful in losing weight.
- Eat 10-15 curry leaves every morning for 3 months.
- Eat 1 or 2 Tomatoes every morning before breakfast for 3 months.
- 1 teaspoon of Honey added to one glass of warm water every morning also helps in losing weight.
- Adding Raw or Cooked cabbage in our meal would be the simplest way to fight with obesity.
- Make a mixture with 1 teaspoon of Honey and 1 teaspoon of Lime juice in a glass of water and have it.
Also follow some simple weight loss tips:
- Take natural Diet like fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Stop eating processed foods that are full of sugar, fat, salt and preservatives.
- Eat regularly and avoid skipping of meals.
- Green Tea is helpful in losing weight and controlling the storage of fat in the body.
- Exercise often regularly in the home or gym, this will helps to burn extra calories.
- Check your weight regularly.
- Drink lots of water.
- Include regular physical activities such as swimming, dancing, walking, jogging, gardening, cycling etc.