Some skin problems can be avoided in a natural way. So check out these easy to follow homemade remedies for rashes, bumps and skin allergies.
This is a list of 9 natural remedies for rashes, bumps and skin allergies which you can prepare at home:
- Firstly, mix 2 Tsp of coconut oil with a pinch of raw camphor and heat it.
- Then, apply this mixture on bumps and itching areas, to get a good relief.
- Firstly, make a paste with equal proportions of carom seeds and jaggery.
- Secondly, prepare like a small balls or tablets.
- In addition, have 2 tablets twice a day (every morning and evening) to get rid of bumps.
- Make a fine powder with dried neem leaves and keep a side.
- Then, mix a pinch of neem powder with honey and have it thrice a day will help to progressively reduce bumps.
- Firstly, make a smooth paste with equal proportions of neem leaves and turmeric powder.
- Finally, apply it on the itching areas. It effectively cures the skin irritations.
- Boil water with some basil leaves (tulasi).
- After that have bath with it to get effective relief from irritation and cures the rashes.
- Apply olive oil on the rashes regularly for effective results.
- Apply oatmeal oil on the rashes for immediate relief.
- Drink 1/2 lit carrot juice every day to avoid skin allergies.
- Mix 100ml of beetroot juice, 100ml of cucumber juice with 100ml of carrot juice.
- Also, have it every day to get perfect relief from skin allergies.