There are various types of viruses that can cause cold which is a kind of infection. Fortunately, there are natural remedies for common cold.
For sure, most of the people who get sick undoubtedly agree that home remedies for common cold are effective in treating and curing cold, sneezing, nose blockage and running nose.
Some of the most common cold symptoms in adults are:
- Running nose.
- Eye watering.
- Body pains.
- Sore throat.
So, here is a list of 10 home remedies for common cold that are known to be effective and can cure you fast:
- Turmeric Powder
- Firstly, boil a half glass of milk and add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Then, allow the milk to cool down to room temperature and drink it.
- Finally, drink twice a day especially before bed.
- Basil leaves
- Mint leaves
- Firstly, boil mint leaves and basil leaves in one glass of water for 15 minutes.
- Secondly, allow it to cool down.
- Then, take this water twice a day to treat running nose, sneezing and cold.
- Basil leaves
- Taking a spoon of basil leaves juice with half a spoon of honey helps to cure cold effectively. Honey is a powerful soothing and healing agent which helps to boost the immunity power and treat cold symptoms in adults.
- Firstly, take Ajwain (carom seeds) in a cloth and inhale it repeatedly.
- In fact, this is one of the the best natural remedy for cold.
- Black Cumin seeds
- Raw Camphor
- Firstly, take half a spoon of black cumin seeds and a piece of raw camphor in a cloth.
- After that, inhale it repeatedly to get faster relief from cold.
- Coconut oil
- Raw camphor
- First, make a mixture with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and 2 pieces of raw camphor.
- Then, you can get rid of cold by rubbing it on the chest and ribs.
- Inhaling coriander leaves by mashing it repeatedly can help you to protect and prevent from cold.
Additionally, check these useful and effective home remedies:
- Good Health Remedies To Deal With Stomach Flu
- Quick And Easy Recipe To Boost Your Immune System
- How To Strengthen Your Immune System To Prevent The Flu Naturally
- How To Get Rid of Constipation (Home Remedies)
- Natural Remedies For Blood Purification
- Simple Steps To Overcome Sore Throat
- Include radish in your diet which is rich in phosphorous that helps in treating cold.
- In general, taking steam with a few drops of eucalyptus oil will help to treat nose blockage.
- Remember to include fruits and food rich in vitamin C in your diet. As a matter of fact, deficiency of vitamin C can cause cold. Also, foods that are rich in vitamin C are – oranges, lemon, gooseberries, strawberries, cabbage, peaches, tomatoes, grapes, sweet lime etc…
In conclusion, I am sure that some of these home remedies for common cold will really help you to recover as soon as possible!