Ingredients for 4 people:
- 2 celery root (medium size)
- 50-100 ml. of water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or lemon
- 2 tablespoons oil (not necessary )
- 3-4 pinches salt (of your choice)
- 3-4 pinches turmeric
- Clean the celery root and cut it into pieces.
- Put the celery pieces in a pot ,add 50-100 ml. of water, 3-4 pinches of salt and 2 cloves of garlic (grated or chopped). Allow to cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons chopped parsley, 3-4 pinches turmeric. Turn off the fire and leave a lid covered pot to cook for 5 minutes.
- Place the soften celery pieces in a bowl, add a little oil and apple cider vinegar or lemon.
- Mix all ingredients and serve following the current inspiration.
Enjoy the taste! 🙂
Useful information about celery:
- Celery has a weak diuretic effects, similar as parsley.
- Because of its diuretic action, celery can be used against: rheumatism, gout, arthritis, sand and stones in the kidneys and bladder infections in the urinary tract, asthma, pneumonia, diseases of the nerves. Celery should be consumed frequently to prevent these diseases.
- It removes toxins from the body, helps in regulating high blood pressure, sugar, and is recommended for diabetics. It improves blood circulation in the body.
- Celery is a natural cleanser of the body and it is used to detoxify the body.