Chicken pox is a common disease that leaves pesky scars on the body. Learn how to easily get rid of chicken pox scars with the help of home remedies.
You will be able to hide some marks on the stomach or back with your clothing, but the scars on the face or other exposed areas are easy to spot by others. In most cases you can get rid of chicken pox scars completely, with the help of simple homemade remedies.
Here is a list of 7 simple home remedies that can help you to get rid of chicken pox scars naturally:
1. Dip a cotton ball in coconut water and apply repeatedly on chicken pox marks.
2. Dip a cotton ball in sandal paste and apply it on the scars. Within a couple of weeks after this, all scars will be cleared.
3. You can also cover the scars with Aloe Vera juice once a day. Alternatively, take vitamin E capsules every day by consulting first your doctor.
4. Apply lime juice on the spots repeatedly for noticeable results. In fact, the Acidic nature of lime juice heals scarred skin and leaves it looking smoother and lighter. It is a perfect way to remove chicken pox scars.
5. Rub raw garlic on the spots daily. In this case, the chemicals in garlic help to remove the scars naturally.
6. Apply honey on the scars every night before going to bed. Apart from removing the scars, it also rejuvenates your skin.
7. Massaging the skin with vitamin E oil is also helpful in speeding up the natural healing process.
So when you already know how to get rid of chicken pox scars naturally, it’s up to you take action!