Chicken pox is a common disease that leaves pesky scars on the body. We will be able to hide some of the marks on the stomach or back with your clothing, but the Scars on the face or other exposed areas are easy to spot by others.
Most cases of chicken pox marks can be treated completely, with the help of simple home made remedies.
Here is our list of 7 simple home remedies that helps you to remove the marks naturally:
1. Dip a cotton ball in coconut water and apply repeatedly on chicken pox marks.
2. Dip a cotton ball in sandal paste and apply it on the scars. Within a couple of weeks after this, all scars will be cleared.
3. You can also evenly coat the scars liberally with aloe vera juice once a day. Alternatively have vit-E capsules every day by consulting your physician.
4. Apply lime juice on the spots repeatedly for noticeable results. Acidic nature of lime juice heals scarred skin and leaves it looking smoother and lighter.
5. Rub raw garlic on the spots daily. The chemicals in garlic helps to remove the marks naturally.
6. Apply honey on the scars every night before going to bed. Apart from removing the scars, it also rejuvenates the skin.
7. Massaging the skin with vitamin E oil is also helpful in speeding up the natural healing process.