A blackhead is a big and wide opening on the skin with a blackened mass. Fortunately, you can get rid of it by using diy blackhead removal methods.
In fact, it is the first stage of acne, and simply it’s just a pimple that don’t have skin over them. Most commonly the oily skin people can affect more with blackheads, because the main cause of blackheads is due to overproduction of oil. In some other cases, blackheads may cause due to excessive usage of foundations, sunscreens moisturizers, make-up etc. Blackheads may appear on any part of your body but are most common on the nose. So let’s check out 6 of the best homemade remedies for blackheads which you can try at home.
DIY Blackhead Removal Methods:
- Firstly, make a mixture with 1 teaspoon of milk powder and 1 teaspoon of coffee powder in 1 teaspoon of rose water.
- Then, mix it well and make a fine paste.
- Start patting rapidly on the areas where you want to remove blackheads.
- Leave it for 15 mins and then rinse your face with water.
- In fact, this removes blackheads and white heads, leaving the skin super smooth and fresh. (especially for oily skin).
- Mix a pinch of salt with 1 teaspoon of raw milk.
- Apply this to your face for and let it for 10 mins.
- After that, rinse with cold water.
- This acts as a good cleanser to your skin.
- Repeat the process every day to protect against future blackheads. Surely, it’s one of the most effective homemade remedies for blackheads.
- Firstly, make a paste out of fenugreek seeds and water.
- Secondly, apply this paste to your face for 15 mins and rinse with cold water.
- Finally, repeat every night before bed for a blackhead free face.
Do not miss more homemade recipes:
- Top 10 Home Remedies That Fights With Dandruff
- 9 Best Home Remedies To Control Hair Fall
- How To Get Rid of Constipation (Home Remedies)
- 10 Best Home Made Packs For Healthy Hair
- Home Made Remedies For Burn Marks
- Make a paste of oatmeal powder with rose water.
- Then, apply this to your face and spread it with fingertips.
- Start patting or scrubbing rapidly on the areas where you want to remove blackheads (Around the nose, cheeks, chin etc.).
- This is the effective method of removing blackheads from the skin.
- Firstly, mix 1 teaspoon of sugar powder with 1 teaspoon of carrot juice and spread it on your face like a pack.
- Then, massage gently for about 20 mins with fingertips and rinse with water. This extracts the blackheads and whiteheads on your face leaving it fresh and smooth.
- Apply drumstick leaves juice evenly on the face.
- After that, rinse with cold water after 15 mins.
- As a result, you can clearly observe the disappearance of black heads. Additionally, it helps to reduce the pimple problems resulting in glowing skin.