Did you know that you can make your life better simply by thinking? Your thoughts can take you to wonderful and unexpected places in life.
Did you know that you can make your life better simply by thinking? Do you realize that by reading some very basic ideas, placed in a certain order, you can raise your awareness, charge up your motivation, and even totally change your life.
Your Beliefs Are Powerful.
Your thoughts can take you to wonderful and unexpected places in life. Sometimes simple ideas have the most powerful and most profound effect on us.
In an instant, your life can change for the better simply by reading a thought you’ve never considered, or being reminded of simple truths that you’ve forgotten. All it takes is the right seed planted at the right moment.
Here are 14 statements that can guide you to a simple but extraordinary conclusion about yourself:
Now Is Your Greatest Moment For Change!
- There are more than 7 1/2 billion people in the world, and you are just one of them.
- More than likely, 99.99% of all the people in the world are not aware of any past mistakes you’ve made.
- In 20 years, most of the people you’ve wronged will have forgiven you or forgotten about it.
- In 100 years, it’s likely that everyone will have forgotten about any of your mistakes.
- Ultimately, your mistakes are not nearly as important to other people as they are to you, so let them go!
- Two of the most important things you can do in the future are, forget about your past errors, and start doing better right now!
- No matter what you’ve done in the past, the future can be different.
- What you do with the rest of your life is far more important than what you’ve done in the past.
- No matter what you do with the rest of your life, you will get older…only, today, it’s not too late to create the kind of life you will be proud to look back on.
- If you’re stuck in a rut, you only have to do one thing differently, today, to start changing your life.
- Let your life be the demonstration of how you want people to see you.
- Motivation is generated in the presence of a belief in yourself.
- Your thoughts shape your behavior and your behavior shapes your life.
- If you change your thoughts, you change your behavior; if you change your behavior, you change your life.