Hair is very important because it enhances your beauty look. Fortunately, you can take care of your hair with 10 best homemade hair masks.
The most important factor that decide the quality of your hair is your genes and family history. Additionally, other factors are stress and emotions, poor diet, your immune system, hormonal imbalance, vitamin and iron deficiencies, anemia and lack of blood circulation to the scalp. In general, hair loss effects both male and female. So it is very important to take care of hair and prevent it from fall and damage. With this in mind, check out the best homemade hair masks that can help to boost healthy hair growth.
- One Cucumber
- Firstly, make a fine paste with 1 cucumber.
- Then, apply it all over the hair.
- Finally, leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- This makes your hair silky and shiny.
- Coconut oil (surely one of the most effective homemade hair growth remedies)
- Firstly, mix required amount of coconut oil with honey in a bowl.
- Secondly, apply it to the hair and leave it for some time.
- Then, wash away with warm water.
- In fact, it’s a good treatment for dry hair.
- Firstyly, apply 1 cup of carrot paste to the hair.
- Then, leave it for 15mins and rinse with cold water.
- Surely, it’s a good treatment for oily hair.
- Hibiscus petals (buy here)
- Coconut oil
- Firstly, make a fine paste with 4-5 hibiscus petals.
- Secondly, mix it well with coconut oil and apply it to the hair.
- Remember to wash away after 15min.
- 4 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp coconut milk
- Mix 4 teaspoon of lime juice with 2 teaspoons of coconut milk.
- Then, apply it to the hair and clean after 30 minutes.
- After that, keep repeating the process once in 15 days to achieve healthy hair.
Check more haircare tips:
- 9 Best Home Remedies To Control Hair Fall
- 10 Simple Tips To Prevent Hair Loss
- Is Oil Actually Good For Your Hair?
- Healthy Hair Recipe – Top 7 Good Foods
- Natural Treatments For Faster Hair Growth That Really Works
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp warm milk
- Henna powder
- Firstly, mix 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and 2 teaspoons of warm milk with henna powder.
- Next, make a smooth paste with the above ingredients.
- Apply it evenly to your hair.
- At the end, leave a side for 30min and wash away.
- Firstly, take 1 cup of mehendi leaves, 2 teaspoons of milk and 2 gooseberries.
- Make a paste with them and apply to your hair.
- Then, let it dry for 1 hour and clean it off.
- Remember to repeat the process weekly once.
- 3 tsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Honey
- First, mix 3 teaspoons of Olive oil with 2 teaspoons of honey.
- Secondly, apply it to your hair and rise with warm water after 20min.
- As a result, you will notice a remarkable shining on your hair.
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 egg white
- Make a fine mixture with 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon lime juice, and 1 egg white.
- Then, mix it well and apply it to your hair.
- Rinse after 20min.
- Olive oil
- Egg white
Method (one of the best homemade hair masks):
- Firstly, take 1 cup of olive oil,1/2 cup of honey, and 1 egg white.
- Then, mix the given ingredients well and apply it evenly on your hair.
- Finally, let it dry for 30min and wash it off with warm water.
- In fact, it strengthens your hair leaving silky and shiny.